Register | Login

Do you want to claim against You Landlord regarding Housing Disrepair.So Call us today Housing Disrepair Helpline on 01792 209233.You can make a claim against any council or housing association landlord if you reported a repair to them and it wasn’t repaired or carried out in a timely manner. We Are Experts in Housing Disrepair Claims our Solicitors work on a “No Win No Fee” when claiming compensation for a housing disrepair. This means if your case is unsuccessful you will not have to pay a penny.So Hire Today Claim For Disrepair our Specialist Solicitors Resolve Your Issue.

Who Voted for this Story


New Instant Approval Social Bookmarking List

Pligg is an open source content management system that lets you easily create your own social network.